Christs’ Church exists for six basic purposes based upon the acronym WAFERS:
- Worship – First and above all, to glorify and worship Jesus Christ – Bible References: 1 Corinthians 13:4-7, Mark 12:29-31, John 1:1
- Academics – To develop people to Christ-like maturity and equip them for their ministry in the and the world by training or discipling – Bible References: Ephesians 4:11-13, Matthew 28:19-20
- Fellowship – To fellowship with God and other believers – Bible References: Hebrews 10:25, Mark 12:29-31
- Evangelism – To spread the gospel (the good news) of the Lord Jesus Christ by bringing everyone to Jesus Christ and to membership in the family of God without regard to race, gender, age or social status – Bible References: Matthew 28:19-20, 2 Kings 7:9, Mark 16:15-16
- Rule – To rule and reign as the body of Jesus Christ in the earth until Jesus Christ returns to earth for His millennial reign. – Bible References: Genesis 1:26, Genesis 1:28, Ephesians 2:6
- Service – To serve or help others including the poor, the hungry, the naked, the sick, the thirsty, the stranger and those in prison or bondage – Bible References: Job 6:14, Isaiah 58:7, Romans 12:20, Matthew 25:34-40
Christ’s Church shall have the right to purchase or acquire by gift, bequest or otherwise, either directly or as trustees and to own, hold in trust, sell, convey, lease or otherwise dispose of any real estate or chattels as may be necessary for the pursuit of this objective.