Christ's Church is a fellowship:
- committed to the authority of the Holy Scripture for faith and direction.
- where worship brings God's power into the life of the and extends that power through the lives of believers.
- that strongly encourages spontaneous and open expressions of the joy and power of worship in our services.
- that is directed by the Holy Spirit, with special emphasis upon each individual receiving the Holy Spirit baptism for power and witnessing to fulfill the great Commission.
- that allows the gifts of the Holy Spirit to operate in our midst for the benefit of building up the body of Christ and individuals.
- that comforts the weary, the lonely, those that mourn, and all who sin and need Jesus Christ.
- that welcomes in the name of Jesus Christ anyone and everyone seeking Jesus Christ